We share a whole heap of free email marketing advice through our social media pages, but if you’re reading our blog you check them out all the time, right? If yes, that’s great! You’re benefitting from some of the best email insights we have to offer. If no, don’t panic. There’s never been a better time to start getting social with us.
Starting this week, all of our followers will be in with a chance of joining us for special Campaignmaster events.
For our first event we’re kicking things off in style with 4 tickets to the England vs. Moldova World Cup qualifying match at Wembley Stadium on Friday the 6th of September 2013.
To be in with a chance of joining us all you need to do is like/follow us on either our Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn pages. We’ll be selecting a follower at random on Wednesday the 4th of September 2013.
This offer is open to existing as well as new followers, so if we’ve been friends for a while you’ve got just as much chance of coming as someone who’s totally new to our whole social thing.
The England vs. Moldova game is the first of many special Campaignmaster events that are coming in the future. So keep your eyes peeled! And remember, so long as we’re friends, you’ll always be in the draw to join us.
This offer is only open to current Campaign Master (UK) Ltd. clients.
Terms and conditions
You can enter the draw to attend the England vs. Moldova match by liking/following us on one or more social networks. These include Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn. For full terms and conditions see below.
1. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. All entrants must be current clients of Campaign Master (UK) Ltd.
3. All entrants must be aged 18 or over and not have any relation to, or be, a Campaign Master (UK) Ltd.employee (knowing us is better than any prize surely?). Third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted. Campaign Master (UK) Ltd. reserve the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and also reserve the right to request any information we consider reasonably necessary in order to do that. If we are not satisfied we may be unable to present your prize.
4. To enter, like or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
5. Entries will be accepted only via following us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Entries received via any other medium will be invalid.
6. You can enter by following us on one, or more social networks.
7. We can and will reject any entry, and/or disqualify any winner or entrant, if we think that the entry is defamatory, indecent or violates or infringes any third party’s rights.
8. We own the copyright on all entries submitted, and by entering into the competition you agree that we can use, display, publish, transmit, copy and otherwise exploit your submissions for any purposes we feel appropriate.
9. The competition will close on the 4th of September 2013 at 10am.
10. The winner will be selected at random.
11. The winner will be announced via Twitter and on our other social networking sites (Facebook and LinkedIn).
12. Prizes must be claimed by 4pm on the 4th of September 2013. If we are unable to contact the winner in this time we will select another winner at random.
13. Campaign Master (UK) Ltd. is not responsible if you are unable to claim your prize.
14. No cash alternative is available.
15. We are not responsible for any entries, documents or prizes that go missing or are not received.
16. If you’re the winner we’ll put your name or Twitter ID on our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn feed, and you may be asked to participate in publicity associated with this competition.
17. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Competition, we reserve the right to end or suspend the Competition; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate the Prize by conducting a simple draw from all entrants.
18. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
19. If you are unable to access Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn to view the winner, send a signed and handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to Campaign Master (UK) Ltd., Congress House, Floor 4, Lyon Road, Harrow, London HA1 2EN.
20. Campaignmaster’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
22. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The promoter of this competition is Campaignmaster UK Congress House, Floor 4, Lyon Road, Harrow, London HA1 2EN.
For more information about Campaignmaster, you can visit our website at www.campaignmaster.co.uk