We recently invited four lucky Campaignmaster users to Wembley stadium for the England vs. Moldova match. We had such a good time, we’re doing it all over again!
We have 8 tickets spread over two upcoming matches to give away:
Friday 11th October
England vs. Montenegro
Tuesday 15th October
England vs. Poland
To be in with a chance of joining us all you need to do is like/follow us on either our Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn pages. We’ll be selecting 8 followers at random on Wednesday the 4th of October 2013.
Double your chance of winning
A few of you were a bit disheartened at not being able to attend our previous event, so we thought we’d give you an extra chance to join us. To snag an extra entry simply tweet your favourite ‘Email 101’ guide below.
|Tweet an Email 101 guide for an extra entry|
|Call to Action|
|Creating a perfect text email|
|Designing with Tables|
|How to use images effectively|
This offer is open to existing as well as new followers. So if we’ve been friends for a while you’ve got just as much chance of coming as someone who’s totally new to our whole social thing.
We have a lot more events planned for the future, so keep your eyes peeled! And remember, so long as we’re friends, you’ll always be in the draw to join us.
We’ll let you know if you’ve won via email on the 4th of October 2013. You’ll need to confirm your attendance by 5pm of the 7th of October or we’ll have to offer the ticket to someone else :'(
This offer is only open to Campaign Master (UK) Ltd. clients.
Terms and conditions
1. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. All entrants must be current clients of Campaign Master (UK) Ltd.
3. All entrants must be aged 18 or over and not have any relation to, or be, a Campaign Master (UK) Ltd.employee (knowing us is better than any prize surely?). Third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted. Campaign Master (UK) Ltd. reserve the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and also reserve the right to request any information we consider reasonably necessary in order to do that. If we are not satisfied we may be unable to present your prize.
4. To enter, like or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
5. Entries will be accepted only via following us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Entries received via any other medium will be invalid.
6. You can enter by following us on one, or more social networks and gain an additional entry by sharing one or more ‘Email 101’ guides on our blog via Twitter.
7. We can and will reject any entry, and/or disqualify any winner or entrant, if we think that the entry is defamatory, indecent or violates or infringes any third party’s rights.
8. We own the copyright on all entries submitted, and by entering into the competition you agree that we can use, display, publish, transmit, copy and otherwise use your submissions for any purposes we feel appropriate.
9. The competition will close on the 4th of October 2013 at 10am.
10. The winner will be selected at random.
11. The winner will be announced via Twitter. Winners will be contacted via email.
12. Prizes must be claimed by 5pm on the 7th of October 2013. If you are unable to contact us in this time we will select another winner at random.
13. Campaign Master (UK) Ltd. is not responsible if you are unable to claim your prize.
14. No cash alternative is available.
15. We are not responsible for any entries, documents or prizes that go missing or are not received.
16. If you’re a winner we may put your name or Twitter ID on our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn feed, and you may be asked to participate in publicity associated with this competition.
17. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Competition, we reserve the right to end or suspend the Competition; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to re-allocate the Prize by conducting a simple draw from all entrants.
18. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
19. If you are unable to access Twitter to view the winner, send a signed and handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to Campaign Master (UK) Ltd., Congress House, Floor 4, Lyon Road, Harrow, London HA1 2EN.
20. Campaignmaster’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
22. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The promoter of this competition is Campaignmaster UK Congress House, Floor 4, Lyon Road, Harrow, London HA1 2EN.
For more information about Campaignmaster, you can visit our website at www.campaignmaster.co.uk