Does your email marketing take a back seat as new projects and priorities come your way?
Why not take a big chunk of unnecessary pressure off your marketing department and instead, outsource your email marketing entirely?
Outsourcing comes with many benefits and here are just a few to consider if you’re thinking of easing your email marketing efforts:
- Saving an enormous amount of time on designing, building and testing emails.
- Reducing head count in your company and therefore cost.
- Gaining external, expert opinions on your e-marketing efforts.
- Still have full access to your account to view results and reports in your own time and as often as you wish.
This all sounds very compelling but we appreciate you may have concerns about an ‘outsider’ managing your emails, so here are just some of the great benefits you can gain from outsourcing your email marketing to Campaignmaster.
- Working with a UK based supplier means that it is easier to comply with specific data protection laws and regulations within the UK and EU. In fact, your data never leaves the UK thanks to our London-based datacentre.
- Upon signup you will receive a dedicated account manager who will assess your current email marketing activity, understand your objectives and discuss strategies moving forward.
- Your account manager will also devise a plan of action to meet your email marketing objectives and provide professional advice to rejuvenate your email campaigns and keeping in line with your brand guidelines.
- Your account manager will additionally create a bespoke booking form so all you need to do is simply fill in the details, provide the content and submit to a designated support consultant.
- A professional designer will create your emails and always with best practice in mind.
- We will test your emails across all major inboxes to ensure that they render correctly regardless of platform or device used to read your content.
- Changed your mind about the content? No problem, send us your changes and we will make all the necessary modifications for you.
- When we have finished designing and testing your campaign, we will send you a final test, and only launching the campaign when you sign it off.
So, to summarise, you’re getting an Account Manager, a Digital Graphic Designer and an email marketing Support Consultant at a fraction of the cost of recruiting them directly.